I serve

Oct 17, 2010

What a SUNDAY


Woke up late for church. Everything went so wrong! 
  1. I poked my EYEBALL while I was drawing liquid eyeliner
  2. I realized that my UV bottle is empty WTF (going out in hot weather w/thout UV sucks)
  3. I left my mascara downstairs 
  4. My hair KIAO!
But after all, my makeup still look okay laa. Off we go! to church la OF COURSE.
Here's a camwhore before going to church


I think my Orange lip gloss goes well with my make up :)

 Then something worse happen. I lost my phone. Not really lost la it actually dropped w/thout me knowing it and my phone so hiao went and hid under someone's car when i was in the parking lot. Can't imagine? Well, I will show you how.
See see! Luckily I went back and double-checked. My sister some more said i left my phone at home -.-
 Nevermind la atleast i found my phone just some scratches on it thats all. 

Thenn~ I got nothing to do at home. So i played with my headband AGAIN.
Left
Front
Right

And here is how i did it-

1.
Try not to look at the reflection of my sister standing there XD 

2.
Wear it

3.
I'm pulling out the hair bellow so that to make my hair look volumized when i tie it up into a ponytail

4.
tying a ponytail into a bun
NICE LEHH lol

and finally CAMWHORE TIME!
Random random~ 


TEE HEE 

Bonus of the day!
FOOODDDDDD 


No comments:

Post a Comment