I serve

Oct 20, 2010

Law drives me crazy

I've no idea why people take up law as main subject and also why are still surviving? First day studying Law was like quite interesting, because they got all these cases and when i know a little bit of these cases I'll feel so proud of myself. But I just can't memorize the cases and stuff. They can't stay in my head for even a week. The only term i remember now is JURISDICTION. 
(err i still feel proud cz atleast i understand what jurisdiction means)

And here is another ASSIGNMENT I gotta pass up on this coming Saturday. A LOT research to do 
*memeras otak memeras otak* : (

I'm
DEAD!

Now may i introduce :)
Nerd pong (my friend)
Carin (me)
Here's a story :

.



:D okay I'm satisfied now 
REALLY GOTTA GO DO LAW DEE  

BYE WORLD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment