I serve

Oct 18, 2010

Bald Guys are HOT

I kept wondering why do bald guys look so HOT since the day I saw that pastor (I'm not trying to be rude and i'm trying hard to concentrate while he's talking, but i just can't get my eyes of him and his shinny BALD scalp) . lol

Uhmm He's hot (even though he's not young)

Bald and hot guys like EMINEM
Yes he's totally hot
I don't know whether this consider bald but to me it is 
NOW let's see Eminem with hair
Uhmm not that bad but still LOOK BETTER when he's bald
NOW let's see another hair style for him 
errr.... THAT'S FUNNY XDD


okay now's another bald and hot guy like David Beckham
He and his so-called-buzzcut
and  NOW lets compare if he has got hair
Yer *terkejut*
NOW maybe another hairstyle?
YERR GELI

So you still prefer bald david beckham ait?

Uhm lets see another hot and bald guy like chris daughtry
Hot hot! 
 NEXT will be Chris Daughtry with hair
LMFAO doesn't he looks like 1960' rockers hahaha
ROCK & ROLL yeahh!

The last one not really hot but still looks better when he's bald 
Introducing Patrick Dempsey TA-DA

His one not edited, it's his original photo :) 

So do you agree with me now? 

2 comments:

  1. u try put mawhawk on beckham and see -.-
    and patrick dempsey looks better with hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. No he botak nicer okay! hahaha i will try and see

    ReplyDelete