I serve

Oct 14, 2010

Here I am (AGAIN) !


Okay, hello guys. I'm here because I'm so fucking bored.
And guess what? I actually had (many) blog(s) before, and yea i deactivate all of 'em. LOL cz I can never sit down and blog for like (err) few hours?

Here I am now. To blog. Because i was inspired by someone's blog (you wouldn't know who she is) but her blog is AWESOME. She's like OMG so so fucking awesome! (: Maybe i should introduce you guys her blog one day. But definitely not today because I wish I could concentrate and BLOG more.

The main reason i start blogging is because i was GROUNDED ( not really pun , its actually my decision to stay at home to COMPENSATE my parents ) because they FOUND OUT my eyebrow piercing. Okay thats sad because they scolded me for one whole day :'( for just a piercing. WALAO EH just a piercing they asked me not to study anymore. WTF! But actually most people discourage me to have an eyebrow piercing lah. Even the tattooist ( i dont know what should i call the fellow who pierce for me) asked me not to pierce because eyebrow surely got scare dee. LIKE NOW LOHH! I feel so regret.

FML to the max. I have no idea why is it so hard to camouflage a piercing from my parents. Last year i got caught because of my tongue piercing. Then i took out my barbell and left it. Then I REpierced it again this year, then my mom saw it again (although i wore a transparent stud). SHE STILL SAW IT alamak! Btw its hard for ones not to wear the stud back because its in your mouth that makes you feel uhmm i actually dont know how to explain. For those of you who have tongue piercing you'll understand what i meant :) So yea i still have it now. Its just that i didnt wear it when I'm at home.

People kept on asking me eh eh your tongue piercing not pain meh? If i were to rate, its like 3/10 only lo. Its way better than an ULCER yucks! Hahaha but i really like people with tongue piercing. Don't be afraid ntg will happen one if you pierce 10 holes on your tongue also no problem one XD dare or not?


Maybe i'll have another one on my tongue 1 or 2 years later? LOL joking laa






For those who actually read my blog thanks
LOVE YOU GAO GAO!


1 comment:

  1. For those who actually read your blog, you love them GAO GAO!

    How about someone who read it after 4 years the blog posted online? I cant stop myself to discover you. :D

    ReplyDelete