I serve

Oct 23, 2010

Caterpillarholic

Do you ever heard of caterpillarholic? Haha
I know there're shopaholic, chocoholic, but i don't seem to get to know why my sister is a caterpillarholic? That's weird, and I even google searched about caterpillarholic. Holic means a positive addiction that is a beneficial habit-where the benefits outweigh the costs.  Err true, a caterpillar feeds on leaves. Which subsequently we have to waste money to get healthy leaves. Although its not worse shopping? LOL 

Here's some close-up pictures of our new pet. Caterpillar! 
 He's so fat! 

 I thought vegetarian very skinny one eh?

 He really looks like a leaf. 

Caterpillar loves camwhoring <3 

Owhh HE reminds me of something scare 
Are they siblings?? WTF they look really alike. 

My sister left the caterpillar in our room without putting cap on the container Holy shit, guess what? The caterpillar came out HE SLEPT ON MY BOOK hahah caterpillar wants to go out and play :) 

I'm so excited. Few more days he'll be turning into an adult then BUTTERFLY. I hope that he won't die 

Err not only caterpillar loves comwhoring, my sisters wanna camwhore too.


Photo-shooting + of course editing 










Kay i really love this one :) aww they're sweet 
as sweet as the caterpillar 

I'll update soon once the caterpillar grows fatter or thinner or turn into a butterfly 


No comments:

Post a Comment