I serve

Oct 30, 2010

Halloween (Trick or treat?)

 I went to college in the morning, studied for moral test (can't believe ait? At first I was like WTF coll also need to study moral?) But have to also, or not I can't get my certificate. -.- Stupid government, trying to make us *down* LOL

Before going to coll, I received message from one of my friends, the message is about Penang getting hit by tsunami on the 30th Oct to 2nd Nov. Well Im not sure whether its true or not? Or its just a rumor. Then i heard my sister telling me the same thing. AND I saw ppl posting same comments on facebook. Damn remember the tragedy happened back in 2004 I guess? Tsunami hit Penang island once near Gurney and it happened on SUNDAY i stil remember. But luckily I wasn't in Penang that time.

Kay back to the topic, I am still thinking whether to go out or not tonight. Because both Queensbay mall and Gurney plaza are just beside the beach what if tsunami really hit penang??? What to do, I dont know how am I suppose to run with heels and handbag and stuff.  

BUT today is halloween, the only day lala girls are excused being called a slut with 'lala' tackiest costumes. HAHA I was joking, I don't wanna offend any one of them with tacky costume :) I was thinking of wearing one costume but then I think my parents wouldn't like it. You know laa, parents (especially mine) will start nagging like: Christians aren't suppose to celebrate halloween, its something like so evil; Dress up until so geli and stuff like that. 

OKAY so its halloween, I just wanna hang out with buddies, and see how people dress up cz there is a competition held in queensbay mall, and I hope that i won't get scared by them :) I kinda love zombies actually. They look scary but cute. And if I were to join the competition, I would dress up like a nurse with blood all over my body *evil* heee thats really fun! 

Too bad, I didn't get to snap any photos of sluts. Hahaha, and the news were so wrong. There is no tsunami la weyhh!

I went to sticks with friends and I think I wasn't drunk, Just a bit 'stim' asshole! LOL i wouldnt want to be a drunkass!

Okay finish playing, I think I am going to study right now 
shit Im soooooo HUNGRY! I gotta go downstairs and get smtg to eat :) BYE world!

Camwhore again XD
Pls excuse the LD of this photo. My camera sucks 


No comments:

Post a Comment