I serve

Oct 15, 2010

Awesome Day With Awesome Edited Pictures

Spot my braces *winks* :D


My mom said i look like a dinnasour. Is it true? 


MMmmmm Yummy I love egg rolls <3 


Niceee! *Thumb up*


This is what i did in the afternoon.I guess i got nothing better to do? Haha Eh dont think that no one dates me kayy, I just dont feel like hanging out today cz of the WEATHER omgosh! So hot! My classmates kept on saying that i look tanned I was like Owhh okay. So now Im trying not to expose so much to sunlight! Im so gonna be a vampire soon! XD 

I had beehoon as my dinner DUHHH my mom kept asking me whether i can eat or not. Can already laahh! But my mom's bee hoon is really awesome! My friends often come to my house because of my mom's cooking Whoohooo thats why Im obese! Wahaha! I'm so gonna die soon due to obesity

Owhhh for your infomation, my friends are not tam xim, they're just TAM CHIAK! :D


FUCK LA 
I just remember I still got LAW ASSIGNMENTS 
I'm so gonna die soon!

SO: 
food 
manicures
pedicures
make ups
facebook-ing
LYING ON BED

That's it. I'm so gonna offline now :P


No comments:

Post a Comment