I serve

Oct 16, 2010

Shopping & Movie

Did I just put shopping in the previous post? :P

Instead of doing law assignment, I went shopping today straight after my class. I watched this movie--
ALPHA & OMEGA *claps* 8/10 for this movie! I dont know bout you guys laa but i love cartoons so much and maybe thats why i rated 8/10 for this movie. And I had popcorns with my beloved sisters. They got stuck within my braces but I just can't stop eating popcorns! Luckily i got you.



Lehma, why my Brushroom looked so reluctant?!

PS: When i say LEHMA im not referring your YOUR MOM :D don't worry


If you're a GIRL I bet you'll do some WINDOW SHOPPING after movie right? Hahah You'll say okay la i just walk walk can already won't spend much money. But once you start shopping you'll start to buy things even the unnecessary one cz you just want to spend cash in your purse. You can't stand looking at it but not touching it :D

See what I bought laa


Chio Headband! The stupid botak guy trying to wear my headband? No he can't he got NO HAIR!
And i just notice that the botak boy looks like Heng Ee/ Chung hua's student (ref to guy) Hahax

I was so excited so I tried it on once i got home


so I can wear it with my hair down


or

with my hair tying into ponytail.
Okay spot the ginger bread man on my sholder!

I'm going to try more different ways of wearing CHIO headband, maybe with a big bun behind or on top of my head like bangkali? YAY

Here goes RHIMESTONES! Know what? Rhimestones actually made my day :) Dear Rhimestone, I hereby tell you I love you because you made me feel like a princess! ( I know I'm not laa) 

I'll show you my collections of Rhimestones


Square rhimestones



super mini rhimestones



Medium rhimestones 

So what i did just now was: 



 awww, Nice lehh my calculator. 

Okay incase you guys ask me why am i using this kind big and 'cai tiam ma' calculator, I'll tell you now. because its easier to use especially during my exam(s) cz we got too little time to complete too many questions. 

and my nails are also full of rhimestones
perfect manicures for my bday

and...
put it onto inner corner of your eyes/ onto your fake lashes

like this 

Envy?


No comments:

Post a Comment