I serve

Aug 7, 2011

The Face Shop vs Elianto

Hi peeps! 
I'm finally updating my blog now because I think I should let all girls know bout this (including guys who apply nail polish?) 

Some of them are from etude house 

After comparison, I realized that actually nail varnish from Elianto is much better than nail varnish from The Face Shop because, 
  1. Elianto's last longer and wouldn't chip off after 1 week or 2 weeks time. 
vs

Face shop's last only around 1 week plus  (the most up till 2 weeks time and it will surely chip off at the side of your nails)





From Elianto.

This is how it looks like after 2 weeks. Even my nails grow a lil bit but you can see that they are still perfectly coated. 

and try to compare this

 from The Face Shop

of course i didnt manage to capture the one after 2 weeks cz its all cracked and ugly. 


this is one of the nails i did for my 18th birthday last oct! They're the combination of nail colours from Elianto and The Face Shop


ps, Im not the only one who realized Elianto's last longer then The Face Shop one. Be nice alright, but if you want to be mean saying that im the unlucky one and im suck in applying nail polish its still up to you. :) 



2.  If you're trying to protect your colour with few layers of top coat , you'll probably see that elianto's still appear nicely but The Face Shop's will mostly start craking or start producing bubbles. 


3. I dont know whether you guys realized this or not. THE PROMOTERS WORKING IN THE FACE SHOP SUCK TO THE MAX. (Esp the chao ah gua) i dont think he's still working in The Face Shop in Queensbay Mall. Those woking in Elianto are still acceptable cz they're not proud and they serve all customers.


4. And when they have mega sales, The products in The Face Shop cheap like mad. I guess normally their profit margin damn high lor, earn gao gao. Whereas the price of nail varnish in Elianto still remain unchange.
Thats when i start believing that the nail varnish in elianto is better than The face Shop 

Do check out Elianto colour studio for more colours available! 


FAQ. 
People like asking me why i have to come out with all sorts of diff designs and colours on my nail.
I'll probably have to answer you that, its one of my hobby, i'd rather stay up late at night just to think of the designs and colours. AND AVOIDING THEM TO SMASH


Another frequently asked question is, why dont you just come out and work? dont have to study already since you like doing nails. 
Eh use common sense, if you like eating you dont have to study dee lo just work as sumo. (okay im not serious la) 


Also, people like saying, you like doing nails why not you do for us la one day when we visit your place. 
Please, its easy for me to do my own, hard to do for others. Cz you need time, money on all the rhinestones( those blinged one) and you apparently need to use alot of eye power?


Whats the one you hated the most when applying nail polish?
I HATE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO DRY. WORSE CASE, ACCIDENTALLY SMASH THEM WHILE THEY'RE ALMOST DRY! 


and i think the most important thing of having beautiful nails is to cut them according to sizes and shapes. Not too long not too short. just nice :D 
and i like it when it's in rectangular shape. 

For me, beautiful nails strengthen my self esteem :) Thats why i'll never leave my nails blank
Atleast you've got one thing that you'll be impressed 

Random camwhore of meeselff! 










Good hair day again! Thats why i like weekends! 


GIRLS! Any question bout nails feel free to ask alright, im not a pro but atleast i know i lil bit :D 
Thats all for today byee! 

Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for this , i always use faceshop and only have one elianto which i find is really smooth when used . and i agree when u said faceshop's varnish bubbles up . ruins the whole design !

    ReplyDelete