I serve

Jan 19, 2011

Turning enemy into friend :)

Alright, there's something so cool that I've never expected that to happen to me in MY LIFE. 

We used to be enemies  :)
We quarreled like shit 
We hang up each others phone 
We were childish 2 yrs ago 

Kids playing kids' game. 
NOW, EVENTUALLY WE'RE A GROWNUP and WE'RE 19 :)
and 


  • We learned how to forgive and forget 





  • Recognized that we have a choice as to how we ‘see’ each other. 





  • Excepted each others feelings




  • Good friends provide support during difficult times 




Like what my dad told me, even we've quarreled, although the wound has already recover but the scar still remains there. Yes, scar remains even after a decade. But we're the one who gonna forget bout the pass :) No wound, no scar 




Remember one thing, Friends are siblings that God forget to give us :) so
appreciate every friend in your life 

No comments:

Post a Comment